Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children and pets.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 5mm during use and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn your Ginger & Lucille candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle Care Guide:
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.